Sweet Potato Pad Thai
- 4 cups spiralized sweet potatoes (and/or zuchinni noodles or rice noodles)
- OR 10 oz pad thai noodles cooked
- 2 large carrots grated or cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups purple cabbage thinly sliced
- 3 green onions white and light green parts sliced
- ½ cup mint leaves roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño or serrano pepper seeds removed, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup cooked organic edamame
- 1/2 cup peanuts lightly roasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon miso paste optional
- 1/4 cup water to thin
For the dressing, whisk together the peanut butter, ginger, garlic, tamari, maple syrup, vinegar, oil, miso paste, and water.
Combine the sweet potatoes, carrots, cabbage, green onions, mint, peppers, and edamame to the bowl and toss to combine. Add the dressing and toss again.
Top with the peanuts. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
This will stay fresh in airtight glass containers in the fridge for up to 4 days.