Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 3/4 cup creamy nut butter I prefer cashew butter
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces dairy-free chocolate
Melt the coconut oil over low heat or in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Whisk together the melted coconut oil, nut butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Using a tablespoon measure, shape pumpkin mixture into 1-in. balls; place on prepared baking sheets and freeze until firm, about 20 minutes.
In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip truffles in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheets; refrigerate until set. Store in airtight containers in the refrigerator.