Baked Potato Latkes with Smoked Salmon
- 1 pounds Yukon potatoes peeled, grated
- 1/2 medium onion grated
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- Cream cheese dairy-free if needed
- Fresh dill
Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease.
In a large bowl, combine the grated potatoes, onion, eggs, oat flour, arrowroot, baking powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Form latkes using tablespoon measure and flatten.
Bake 15 minutes, flip latkes, and bake until golden, about 10 more minutes.
Top the latkes with the cream cheese, salmon and dill.